Quick Turn, Low Voltage Current Mode Logic (CML) MEMS Oscillators
Ecliptek's new CML MEMS oscillators rewards smart design teams with vital commercial and technical advantages by
reducing lead time through the entire production cycle.
|Use these links to learn more
about our new product
||5.0mm x 7.0mm
||3.2mm x 5.0mm
|Series Home Page
All technical specs, as well as other resources, including a Test Circuit diagram, Solder Reflow Methods, Solder Pad Layout, Tape and Reel specs, and more.
|Series Data Sheet
Technical specs, drawings, and a part numbering guide in a printable PDF format.
|Part Number Constructor
An interactive parametric part number generator with links on the result page to get an automated
Quick Quote, to request a Sample,
or to get the part-specific data sheet.
|Frequently Asked Questions
Commonly asked questions and answers about this series.
Ecliptek's new EMML series of quick turn CML oscillators reduce voltage requirements in miniature 3.2mm x 5.0mm
or 5.0mm x 7.0mm SMD package options. With a lead time measured in days, these innovative new MEMS products can be
programmed to a maximum output frequency of 220.000MHz.
Utilization of silicon based MEMS technology provides Ecliptek customers with significant advantages for the clocking
components while shortening the circuit design cycle. These innovative new series from Ecliptek further enhance the company's
extensive product line of crystal and oscillator devices marketed globally to a diverse and growing customer base.
- All inclusive frequency range from 1.000MHz up to 220.000MHz
- Supply voltages of 1.8VDC, 2.5VDC or 3.3VDC
- ±20ppm, ±25ppm, ±50ppm, or ±100ppm maximum frequency stability options
- High speed CML output with fast rise and fall times
- 30,000G shock resistance ideally suited to any portable application
- Low Profile plastic MSL1 rated package
- Improved frequency stability through the use of a MEMS resonator
- RoHS Compliant (Pb-free) with high temperature 260Â°C reflow capability
- Clock Recovery
- Phase-Locked Loops and Frequency Synthesis
- Digital Switching Networks
- Synthesizer or System Reference
- Clock Distribution
- Clock Translation and Multiplexing
End Product Applications
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Fiber Channel
- Routers, Servers and Hubs
- Network Switches
- SONET/ATM/SDH System Equipment
- High Resolution Video
- PCI Express
World's Fastest Quotation
Ecliptek offers automated quotes in 60 seconds or less!
World's Largest Inventory
Ecliptek stocks the largest inventory of crystals and oscillators
World Class Customer Service
Ecliptek customers receive unmatched service excellence!