New Ecliptek 3.2mm x 5.0mm SMD Temperature Compensated Crystal Oscillators Offer LVCMOS Output
Ecliptek has introduced the new EB52C5 and EB54C5 series of LVCMOS TCXO devices to complement it's
Clipped Sinewave products, offering designers a choice between the two logic types.
|Use these links to learn more
about our new product
|Series Home Page
All technical specs, as well as other resources, including a Test Circuit diagram, Solder Reflow Methods, Solder Pad Layout, Tape and Reel specs, and more.
|Series Data Sheet
Technical specs, drawings, and a part numbering guide in a printable PDF format.
|Part Number Constructor
An interactive parametric part number generator with links on the result page to get an automated
Quick Quote, to request a Sample,
or to get the part-specific data sheet.
|Frequently Asked Questions
Commonly asked questions and answers about this series.
Featuring a 3.2mm x 5.0mm SMD package, this Ecliptek temperature compensated crystal oscillator
offers a LVCMOS output with 2.5ppm frequency stability.
Available in supply voltages of 2.5Vdc and 3.3Vdc, the EB52C5 and EB54C5 are perfectly suited for
computer peripheral applications, as well as wireless communication devices, medical equipment and
video recording products. These RoHS compliant TCXO series, available exclusively in a tri state
configuration, offer Ecliptek's customers a viable alternative to Clipped Sinewave TCXOs.
- Improved frequency stability through the use of a quartz crystal resonator
- Use of Custom ASIC design, no internal PLL
- Output frequencies up to 40.000MHz
- Supply voltage operation at 2.5VDC and 3.3VDC
- ±2.5ppm and ±5.0ppm maximum frequency stability options
- Commercial and industrial operating temperature range options
- Superior rms phase jitter and phase noise performance
- Tight duty cycle of 50% ±5%
- Tri-state high impedance output
- High speed CMOS output with controlled rise and fall times
- Industry standard 4 pad SMD package
- Low stand-by current
- Low profile ceramic MSL1 rated SMD packages
- RoHS Compliant (Pb-free) with high temperature 260°C reflow capability
- System Reference
- Clock Distribution
End Product Applications
- Test Equipment and Instrumentation
- Wireless Communication Equipment
- Medical Equipment
- Video Cameras and Video Recorders
- Portable Devices
- Computer Peripherals and Networking Products
World's Fastest Quotation
Ecliptek offers automated quotes in 60 seconds or less!
World's Largest Inventory
Ecliptek stocks the largest inventory of crystals and oscillators
World Class Customer Service
Ecliptek customers receive unmatched service excellence!