Six Pad Ceramic SMD Voltage Controlled Crystal Oscillators (VCXO)
Ecliptek's new surface mount VCXO products deliver exceptional phase noise performance
and lower voltages in a miniature 3.2mm x 5.0mm package.
|Use these links to learn more
about our new product
|Series Home Page
All technical specs, as well as other resources, including a Test Circuit diagram, Solder Reflow Methods, Solder Pad Layout, Tape and Reel specs, and more.
|Series Data Sheet
Technical specs, drawings, and a part numbering guide in a printable PDF format.
|Part Number Constructor
An interactive parametric part number generator with links on the result page to get an automated
Quick Quote, to request a Sample,
or to get the part-specific data sheet.
|Frequently Asked Questions
Commonly asked questions and answers about this series.
Ecliptek is pleased to introduce four new VCXO oscillator series in response to industry
demand for smaller Voltage Controlled Crystal Oscillators.
These product series exhibit superior phase noise
and jitter through the use of a fundamental mode BAW crystal resonator.
This innovative LVCMOS VCXO design offers engineers solutions for lower supply voltage and
reduced package volume applications.
- Improved frequency stability through the use of a fundamental mode BAW (bulk acoustic wave) crystal
- Output frequencies up to 77.760MHz
- Supply Voltages of 2.5VDC and 3.3VDC
- ±50ppm, ±80ppm, and ±100ppm Minimum Absolute Pull Ranges (APR)
- Tight Duty Cycle (45%/55%)
- 10% typical and 20% maximum Linearity
- Excellent rms phase jitter performance
- Low Phase Noise
- Commercial and industrial temperature ranges
- Tri-state function high impedance output
- Low profile six pad ceramic SMD 3.2mm x 5.0mm package
- RoHS Compliant (Pb-free) with high temperature 260°C reflow capability
- Digital Switching
- Clock Recovery
- Phase-Locked Loops (PLL)
- Frequency Modulation/Demodulation
- Reference Signal Tracking
- Synthesizers clock
- Clock synchronization
End Product Applications
- ADSL and HDSL Customer Premise Equipment (CPE)
- Hybrid Fiber Coax Equipment (HFC)
- Cable Modems
- SONET/ATM/SDH Equipment
- MPEG Audio/Video Equipment
- 1G, 2G, 4G, 10G Fiber Channel
- Hybrid Fiber Coax (HFC)
- Gigabit Ethernet
- PCI Express
World's Fastest Quotation
Ecliptek offers automated quotes in 60 seconds or less!
World's Largest Inventory
Ecliptek stocks the largest inventory of crystals and oscillators
World Class Customer Service
Ecliptek customers receive unmatched service excellence!