EQRG Series HCSL Oscillators provide 0.4pSec Maximum RMS Phase Jitter up to 200MHz.
Ecliptek's new EQRG12 and EQRG13 series offer design engineers 0.4pSec maximum rms phase jitter performance up to 200.000MHz. Available in 2.5VDC or 3.3VDC
supply voltage options in a six pad 5mm x 7mm SMD package.
|Use the links in this grid to learn more
about our new product
||5.0mm x 7.0mm
|5.0mm x 7.0mm
|Interactive Data Sheet
All technical specs, as well as other resources, including a Test Circuit diagram, Solder Reflow Methods, Solder Pad Layout, Tape and Reel specs, and more.
|Part Number Constructor
An interactive parametric part number generator with links on the result page to get the part-specific
data sheet, an automated Quick Quote, REACH, RoHS, and IPC-1752 docs, or to request a Sample.
|Series Stock Check
A listing that shows all existing part numbers in this
series along with their descriptions and available inventory.
The list can be sorted and filtered based on your parametric
|Frequently Asked Questions
Commonly asked questions and answers about this series.
Ecliptek's new EQRG series of HCSL oscillators offer rms phase jitter performance as low as 0.3pSec maximum up to 200.000MHz. Available with
supply voltages of 2.5VDC or 3.3VDC, these 5mm x 7mm SMD oscillator products offer great flexibility with frequency tolerance/stability performance as low as
±20ppm over commercial, extended commercial and industrial operating temperature ranges.
These REACH 138 SVHC Compliant oscillators are ideal for a wide range of applications including:
Interface Controllers, Fiber Channel, Gigabit Ethernet, Portable Devices, SATA/SAS and PCI Express products.
- REACH 138 SVHC Compliant
- HCSL output with fast rise and fall times
- Complementary output
- Outstanding jitter and phase noise performance
- Pad 1 or pad 2 Standby (tri-state, high impedance) output options
- Wide operating temperature ranges available
- Tight duty cycle option of 50% ±5%
- Improved frequency stability through use of a bulk acoustic wave (BAW) quartz crystal resonator
- Industry standard moisture sensitivity level 1 (MSL1) rated ceramic six pad SMD package
- RoHS Compliant (Pb-free) with high temperature 260°C reflow capability
- Clock Recovery
- Phase-Locked Loop and Frequency Synthesis
- Synthesizer or System Reference
- Clock Distribution
- Clock Translation and Multiplexing
End Product Applications
- PCI Express
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Fiber Channel
- FBDIMM, DDR, SONET, ATM, SDHH
- Routers, Servers, Hubs and Network Switches
- High Resolution Video and Set Top Boxes
- Scanners, Printers, Modems
- LCD Displays and HDTV
- Interface Controllers
- Medical Equipment
- PDAs and Portable Media Players
- Digital Cameras and Gaming Products
- Notebook Computers
- Video Cameras and Video Recorders
- Portable Devices
- Computer Peripherals and Networking Products
- ADSL and HDSL Customer Premise Equipment
World's Fastest Quotation
Ecliptek offers automated quotes in 60 seconds or less!
World's Largest Inventory
Ecliptek stocks the largest inventory of crystals and oscillators
World Class Customer Service
Ecliptek customers receive unmatched service excellence!