Quick Turn SMD MEMS HCSL Oscillators Reduce Costs, Delivery
Ecliptek's new surface mount MEMS HCSL oscillators offer cost savings and
short deliveries, 2.5Vdc and 3.3Vdc voltage options in 6-pad ceramic package.
|Use these links to learn more
about our new product
|Series Home Page
All technical specs, as well as other resources, including a Test Circuit diagram, Solder Reflow Methods, Solder Pad Layout, Tape and Reel specs, and more.
|Series Data Sheet
Technical specs, drawings, and a part numbering guide in a printable PDF format.
|Part Number Constructor
An interactive parametric part number generator with links on the result page to get an automated
Quick Quote, to request a Sample,
or to get the part-specific data sheet.
|Frequently Asked Questions
Commonly asked questions and answers about this series.
Ecliptek's launch of these MEMS oscillators introduce long term savings to designs utilizing
HCSL technology that was not previously available. Highly competitive pricing combined
with nominal lead time calculated in mere days add up to a highly beneficial value proposition for these new products.
Utilization of the silicon based technology enables Ecliptek to offer our customers a very economical
advantage for the clocking components while shortening the circuit design cycle. Ecliptek is establishing
a new standard for HCSL oscillator value that has never been seen before in the frequency control industry.
- Improved frequency stability through the use of a MEMS Silicon Resonator
- All inclusive frequency range from 1.000MHz up to 220.000MHz
- Supply Voltages of 2.5VDC and 3.3VDC
- ±20ppm, ±25ppm, ±50ppm and ±100ppm Frequency Tolerance Stability options
- Commercial, extended commercial, and industrial temperature ranges
- High speed HCSL output with fast rise and fall times
- 30,000G shock resistance ideally suited to any portable application
- Output Enable or Standby option
- Low profile six pad plastic SMD package
- RoHS Compliant (Pb-free) with high temperature 260°C reflow capability
- Clock Recovery
- Phase-Locked Loop and Frequency Synthesis
- Digital Switching Networks
- Synthesizer or System Reference
- Clock Distribution
- Clock Translation and Multiplexing
End Product Applications
- PCI Express
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Fiber Channel
- Routers, Servers, Hubs
- Network Switches
- SONET/ATM/SDH System Equipment
- High Resolution Video
World's Fastest Quotation
Ecliptek offers automated quotes in 60 seconds or less!
World's Largest Inventory
Ecliptek stocks the largest inventory of crystals and oscillators
World Class Customer Service
Ecliptek customers receive unmatched service excellence!