Ecliptek's smallest ceramic SMD Crystal Resonator package now available
Ecliptek's new 1.6mm X 2.0mm ECCM3 AT cut crystal series provides enhanced design flexibility by
offering tolerance / stabilities of ±10ppm / ±10ppm in this miniature 4 pad SMD package
|Use these links to learn more
about our new product
|Series Home Page
All technical specs, as well as other resources, including Solder Reflow Methods, Solder Pad Layout, Tape and Reel specs, and more.
|Series Data Sheet
Technical specs, drawings, and a part numbering guide in a printable PDF format.
|Part Number Constructor
An interactive parametric part number generator with links on the result page to get an automated
Quick Quote, to request a Sample,
or to get the part-specific data sheet.
|Frequently Asked Questions
Commonly asked questions and answers about this series.
Gaining enhanced frequency stability through the use of an AT cut crystal blank,
Ecliptek's 1.6mm x 2.0mm ECCM3 series of crystal resonators is encased in a rugged,
hermetically sealed ceramic 4 pad SMD package. Available in fundamental mode over
frequencies ranging from 24.000MHz to 48.000MHz, the ECCM3 series incorporates tight
tolerance stability specifications in a diminutive package.
This RoHS compliant surface mount crystal is ideal for both portable and stationary
applications, including Set Top Boxes, Medical Equipment, PDAs, Portable Media Players,
Notebook Computers and a multitude of other applications requiring outstanding stability.
- Use of a thickness shear BAW (bulk acoustic wave) crystal
- Improved frequency stability through the use of an AT cut crystal blank
- Frequencies ranging from 24.000MHz up to 48.000MHz
- Fundamental mode operation
- Frequency Tolerances as low as ±10ppm Maximum
- Frequency (Temperature) Stabilities as low as ±10ppm Maximum
- Commercial operating temperature ranges
- 8pf and 12pf available load capacitances
- Low crystal resistance
- Industry standard MSL 1 devices
- Hermetically sealed low profile ceramic SMD packages
- RoHS Compliant (Pb-free) with high temperature 260°C reflow capability
End Product Applications
- Set-top Boxes
- Scanners, Printers, and Modems
- LCD Displays and HDTV
- Interface Controllers
- Medical Equipment
- PDAs and Portable Media Players
- Digital Cameras and Gaming Products
- Notebook Computers
- Video Cameras and Video Recorders
- Computer Peripherals and Networking Products
World's Fastest Quotation
Ecliptek offers automated quotes in 60 seconds or less!
World's Largest Inventory
Ecliptek stocks the largest inventory of crystals and oscillators
World Class Customer Service
Ecliptek customers receive unmatched service excellence!