Ecliptek Press Release
Ecliptek Releases Another Phase of Website Upgrade
New Design Makes it Easier for Visitors To Locate Inventory, Request Samples, and Generate Quick Quotes within Seconds
April 1, 2009
Costa Mesa, CA - Ecliptek Corporation, a leading supplier of crystals and oscillators for over 20 years,
unveiled another phase of its redesigned website today. The latest refinements significantly reduce the time
users spend requesting and receiving quotes and samples.
"Ecliptek's website has been the keystone of our company's operations for over 10 years," declared Robert Zarrow,
Vice President of Sales. "Our team's focus was to better integrate our newly improved Part Search and our dynamic
Part Number Constructors with our Quick Quote and Sample Request systems. The process flow for finding the specific
part numbers you need and then getting them into a Quote or Sample Request is now very efficient."
(Quick Quote Screenshot)
(Sample Request screenshot)
- Visitors to Ecliptek's site will be able to:
- Use the Part Search to find crystal and oscillator products by part number or by selecting their key parametric criteria
- Construct part numbers by inputting parametric data on our Series pages
- View both Ecliptek and Distributor stock, which comprises the world’s largest inventory of crystal and oscillator products
- Add any valid part number to their Quick Quote and receive a comprehensive quote in less than 60 seconds
- Save favorite part numbers in their Parts List
"Streamlined access to comprehensive content combined with state of the art tools providing real time information
around the clock is the key," stated Zarrow. "This ability to offer world class web-based services to our customers
affirms Ecliptek's total commitment to service excellence."
Established in 1987, Ecliptek is a leading supplier of frequency control products to the electronics industry.
Ecliptek provides unparalleled quality, complete engineering support, world class customer service and innovative
products to its global OEM customers and distributors.
Complete information on company operations or any of Ecliptek's
quality frequency control devices can be obtained by calling 1-800-ECLIPTEK or by visiting Ecliptek's internet site
at www.ecliptek.com. The company's Email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.